Pages

Friday, October 13, 2017

GIU Day 5, Be Awesome

It's my last day as a Growing in Unity girl with Unity stamps.
For today's art journal page I got a little messy with paint and ink.


The background was several colors of paint. I used a few backround texture stamps from the set Hello Beautiful and God's Sight. Then I added even more drips to the already drippy flower stamp. And the sentiment is from Do More Awesome.

Since this is not a card, I'm linking up to Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge - Not a Card.

On Sunday, I will choose 2 random commenters from my posts this week who will receive 25 random stamps from Unity!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

stamping sue said...

another wonderful art journal page
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I'm new to papercrafting this year, and I am learning so much from these journal posts. I can tell I still have so much to learn! Thanks for sharing!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh, I just love messy! lol Although this doesn't look messy. :-)
It's beautiful and I love that sentiment. Thanks for sharing your
creativity all week.

Brianna J said...

Gorgeous colors! I've enjoyed your art journal pages this week. Thanks for sharing!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your page! Pretty colors and that big, beautiful flower! Great sentiment too!

Katy Fowler said...

So so pretty. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week.

Maura said...

Beautiful! Love that big bloom and the gorgeous colors in the background! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome Not a Card project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

Romaine said...

Your beautif journal pages are inspiring me to step out and try it in my mostly empty journal! Thank you for your beauty thus week!

Deborah Kaye said...

You have had fabulous pages this week! Thank you so much for sharing!

GinaF said...

Loving this one too! I think you’ve taken this sentiment to heart this week and really gave these journal pages your best. I’ve had fun seeing your creations! Thanks for sharing your beautiful works with us!

Niece said...

Lovely! Great colors and I love the drippage. I really enjoyed your week. Thanks for sharing.

Selena said...

Nice journal page, I love the sentiment.

Sharon Foulk said...

I've really enjoyed your week as a "Growing in Unity" artist and I have learned some things as well. This was a beautiful piece to end the week on! I look forward to seeing more of your work!